How do I compare with others?
Know what people are talking about your industry in general and not just about your brand. Analyse the social media presence of different players in the industry.
Buzz over time, share of voice
- Track Mentions about your keywords (topics, brand names) over both news and social media on a daily basis and export ready made charts showing the trends in the buzz. Compare the buzz here with that of your competitors' to understand differences. Track the Reach & EMV (like AVE) of your media presence in the same way
- During industry events, compare the stickiness of the news about your competitors with that of yours to understand who stayed in the news for a longer time. Stickiness tells you how long did the hype surrounding your news during the industry event stayed
- Get the share of voice in your industry between different players - a comparison of the Mentions/Reach/EMV received by all the players
Share of voice within top media
- Create Media Lists, a collection of News publishers, Bloggers, Twitterers of interest to you or simply your critics. See how much these publishers or people from your Media Lists write about you as opposed to your competitors
- Get alerted when the publishers you track write about your competitors or you
Extract influencers within your industry or on a particular topic using Media Lens (our Online Platform) by starting with collecting all the people who talk about the industry and for each person,
- Track activity - Find out who is the most active broadcaster in social media channels in your industry by looking at the volume of relevant posts
- Calculate reach - Estimate the number of people the person's broadcasts reach in social media channels. Find out who has the greatest number of followers, subscriptions or retweets
- Calculate Social Media Impact - What was the volume of social sharing on the person's recent posts? Get the person's influence quantified using a combination of all these factors
- Track Sentiment about your keywords (topics, brand names) over both news and social media on a daily basis and export ready made charts showing the trends in the different Sentiment values (Positive, Neutral & Negative). Compare the sentiment around your keywords with that of your competitors' to understand differences